At EPES, we offer a skilled, practical and innovative approach to delivering excellence on each and every project.
Our aim is to achieve the best possible outcomes for our clients.
To achieve this our strategy is simple, to improve the way engineering consultants do business and strive to exceed our client’s expectations.
We do this by applying the following methodology to our services:
1. Assess – How projects will be procured, constructed, tested and commissioned to maintain ‘real world’ practicality in all our design solutions.
2. Deliver – Lean, efficient and innovative engineering design solutions that reduce costly and unnecessary ‘over engineering’.
3. Plan – The delivery process to ensure each project is completed on time, applying Project Management principles to integrate design with procurement, construction and commissioning.
4. Recognize – Projects are commercially motivated decisions, we acknowledge performance indicators to measure success and aim to provide solutions within budget requirements.
5. Communicate – Openly and effectively with all relevant clients, owners, shareholders, contractors and commissioning teams to ensure projects run smoothly.
6. Manage – Any part or an entire project as a complete ‘end to end’ solution from concept, to design, to commissioning teams and managing contractors through to successful completion.
Our Approach to Engineering Design
Producing the right engineering designs, plans and specifications underpin the overall viability of any project.
As part of the EPES design process, common considerations and issues that we address in all our designs include: