EPES is a Consulting Engineering firm with international experience across a wide variety of technical projects.
EPES was founded by Principal Engineer, Ken Eppleston in May 2014.
Ken started EPES, driven by his passion for engineering innovation and his ability to solve seemingly complex problems, seeing a major need for a more practical engineering approach in the market place.
His team of highly skilled, multi-disciplined Engineers collectively have over 50 years of combined engineering experience and expertise, serving clients throughout Australia, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
Today, EPES has become recognised as a leading provider of engineering services for Hospitals and Healthcare, Buildings, Tank Farms, Tunnels, Pipelines, Manufacturing, Water and Waste Facilities to name a few.
Additionally, they offer comprehensive engineering and project management solutions to assist clients in both new ‘Greenfield’ projects and ‘Brownfield’ rectification projects servicing both government and private sectors.
To become a world leading ‘innovation powerhouse’ solving complex problems for our clients and society alike.
Our Core Values
Curiosity – Question everything
Excellence – Continually learn and strive for improvement
Integrity – Do what is right for the right reasons, not what is easy
Open Mindedness – Listen and communicate openly with all stakeholders
Impact – Break the mould and advance engineering innovation
Practical – Fit for purpose solutions within the real life constraints
9 Reasons Why to Choose EPES
EPES specialises in solving complex technical project problems through the practical application of engineering principles, with a culture of “anything is possible” to deliver project outcomes on time and on budget.
1. Industry Leaders – Not limited by how it’s always been done or how other companies do it, our approach to problems is focused on finding better answers the first time.
2. Certified Integrated Management System (IMS) – EPES is an ISO certified company, under ISO 9001-2015 Quality Management System, ISO 14001-2015 Environmental Management System, ISO45001-2018 OH&S Management Systems.
3. Minimising Commercial Risk – Reducing commercial risk to our clients (cost, time and quality) is of paramount importance. Understanding complex problems, how they interact with other systems to develop practical and cost-effective solutions is our specialty. Our influence is greatest in the early stages of new projects, taking preventative measures.
4. No Quick Fixes – When it has to be right the first time and it really matters… This approach saves time and money in the long run as well as being a reliable solution, particularly important in high risk or critical systems.
5. Experience with Complex Systems – Our success has been built on working with complex systems that require substantial thought and analysis to understand properly. The end result being, a high quality and robust solution that solves our client’s problem and achieves their required outcomes.
6. Fully Qualified Experienced Engineers – Each project is led by one of our Senior Engineers and carried out by our team of highly skilled, multi-disciplined Engineers. Who bring the necessary expertise and experience to successfully manage any project, from a complete ‘end to end’ solution or at any stage in between.
7. Innovation – Our company is continually creating innovative, cost effective and practical solutions to solving complex problems for our clients.
8. Advice – Get accurate independent unbiased advice to identify The True Cost (life cycle cost) vs Initial Cost on any project.
9. Up to Date with Latest Regulations – At EPES we place high value on continuous learning and understanding current codes and regulations to ensure compliance.
Client Driven Objectives
All projects are viewed holistically, with a core focus on the value we can create for clients, owners, constructors, commissioning teams and end users.
Our primary aim is to deliver innovative, cost effective engineering solutions that are compliant with all regulations and exceed our client’s expectations.
The end result is our clients benefit from a high quality and robust solution that solves their problem, avoids rework, and achieves their ultimate project objectives.
This approach saves our clients significantly more time and money in the long run, as well as being a reliable solution, which is particularly important with high risk or critical systems.
Client Driven Objectives Include
Our Core Capabilities
At EPES, we specialise in designing and overseeing the development of complex systems that require a lot of experience, skill, knowledge, thought and analysis to understand properly.
Complex problems require more of a hands-on approach (such as testing, inspections, surveys) which cannot be done remotely from an office.
Core Capabilities Include
Additionally, EPES is able to offer you a complete end-to-end execution on a vast range of engineering projects.
EPES operates with the following Certified Integrated Management System.
1. ISO 9001-2015 – Quality Management System
2. ISO 14001-2015 – Environmental Management System
3. ISO 45001-2018 – Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
EPES is approved under the following NSW Government Schemes.
1. Certified Consultant – SCM1191 Prequalification Scheme for Consultants in Construction
2. Registered Contractor – SCM0256 Prequalification Scheme for General Construction Works